- 1,200 metre RC drilling program completed as an initial test of the Spargos Reward Gold Mine’s extensional potential –results expected by late January 2013
- Mithril signs a Farmin and Joint Venture Letter Agreement with KalNorth Gold Mines to earn up to an 80%
interest in the Spargoville Gold Project which lies immediately adjacent to Mithril’s Spargos Reward Gold Project
- Induced Polarisation (IP) geophysical surveying of priority VTEM targets at the Austin and Mini Me prospects (Illogwa IOCG Area) carried out
- Results awaited for stream sediment sampling conducted over nickel prospective areas at Huckitta by Mithril’s nickel joint venture partner – MMG Limited
- Mithril well positioned to pursue its exploration objectives during the March 2013 Quarter with cash reserves of $3.14 million at 31 December 2012.